Nostalgic Chalk Pieces || Ep No : 87

 Whenever I see these chalk pieces, I remember my childhood. Those beautiful days I spend in my school. Teachers came with one or two pieces of chalk pieces in their hand. The leftover chalk pieces kept in a box, where dusters also placed. Sometimes the chalk pieces get over and teachers send leaders to take chalk pieces from the staff room. Most of the times the chalk pieces have to be dusted and pick from wood powder. Everything I learned from those blackboards, where the lessons were written with chalk. Now a days chalk holders are available and even the black boards changed to white boards, where we can use markers instead of chalk pieces.




Thank you


Dedicated to Cheruthu and Chechi.



Follow us: Instagram :orchidcafe4u Twitter :orchidCafe Facebook orchidCafe Gmail :orchidcafe4u@gmail.com #orchid Cafe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nellikka Karuppichathu || Black Gooseberry Pickle || Kari Nellikka || Ep No :63

Mutta Petti|Malabar Special Spicy Egg Box|Iftar Dish-Mutta Petti |Recipe No:02

Olakkudi Mulakittathu||Sail Fish Curry||Meen Mulakittathu||Kerala Style Sail Fish Curry||Episode Number: 54